Voter Fraud – Categories Discussed in 2020 Presidential Election
There are many categories of potential voter fraud that have been asserted during the 2020 Presidential Election. For these problems, there are a number of legal remedies.
List of categories of potential voter fraud include:
- Failure to count fairly with both sides involved and watching up close
- Not allowing Republicans the right to challenge questionable vote counting issues
- Failure to follow the Constitution and election rules set by a given State’s legislature
- Article 2 Section 1 – “Each State shall appoint, in such manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a number of Electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress, but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.”
- PA and GA laws set by their respective Legislatures – ballots must be received by end of Election Day
- PA Supreme Court declared –
- Ballots received after Election Day are OK, if postmarked by Election Day
- Ballots OK if no postmark (assume it’s OK)
- Ballots OK if postmark is illegible
- Ballots OK if signature doesn’t match registration records
- The PA Supreme Court thus violated the Constitution
- Republicans took PA to Supreme Court – Justice Samuel Alito ordered all PA counties to segregate late ballots to allow for separate counting and possibly being thrown out of the State’s total count
More categories of potential voter fraud:
- Voter ballot dumps (see previous blog post entitled “Voter Fraud Evidence – Presidential Election” for examples)
- Ballot tampering
- Ballots sent to non-residents and non-voters, but voted by other people – so called Faulty Ballots
- Ballot “harvesting” of Faulty Ballots
- Ballot ‘harvesting” of Valid Ballots when harvesting is not permitted by law
- The “curing” of ballots with discrepancies, cheating, and voter fraud
- Sharpie pens given to voters when instructions indicated Sharpie pens might not be read by voter machines
- Dead people voting
- Non-Resident voting
- Illegal immigrant voting
Given the large amount of potential voter fraud activities and/or suspicion of voter fraud, what can be done? Are there legal remedies for President Trump?
Voter Fraud – Potential Legal Remedies
- Lower Courts or Supreme Court can throw out blocks of votes that were illegally obtained or illegally counted – By precinct, by county, by vote counting center, or by State
- Lower Courts or Supreme Court can nullify and invalidate an election for widespread vote fraud or vote counting irregularities
- Lower Courts or Supreme Court can order a recount, or even a new election
- The State Legislature of a given State can appoint and certify its own Electoral College Slate of Electors to remedy an election fraught with voter fraud and irregularities.
Real World Socialism – Understand the Top Political Issue of the 2020 Presidential Election
Dr. Lameiro correctly predicted in early 2019 that socialism would be the #1 political issue in 2020. Real World Socialism correctly discusses many of the socialist vs freedom battles we are witnessing in 2020. Importantly, Real World Socialism presents the main powerful reasons why freedom, free markets, and capitalism are far superior to socialism.
Real World Socialism is a comprehensive, tour de force of the history of socialism, including the many variations and names it has taken on over the centuries, as well as how socialism has failed miserably in both theory and practice. It also highlights the reasons socialists argue for socialist planning and policies, and why those arguments collapse in the real world.
Real World Socialism is a perfect gift for high school and college students that have to put up with Marxist and socialist teachers and professors, attempting to indoctrinate them with socialist and communist ideas.
Click here for more information on Real World Socialism.