After One Year in Office, Who’s Ahead: President Trump, the Media, or the Democrats?
It’s just about one year since president-elect Trump was inaugurated president. It’s been a contentious first year in office and the question is: “Who’s ahead in the on-going battle to run America and steer the ship of State?” Is it President Trump, the old mainstream media that is fighting to influence Americans, or is the out-of-control Democratic Party that offers only resistance and vitriolic rhetoric against this populist president?
It’s a question worth pondering. It’s important to know if elections really matter? Also, a related question to ask is: “When will the resistance and bitter words against President Trump end?”
President Trump’s Accomplishments and Impact on America is Great!
The Economy. The economy has taken off for the first time in about a decade. GDP growth is about 3.2% in the third quarter of 2017 with some near-term forecasts of 4% and higher. That means Americans are feeling economically optimistic with more money in their checking accounts and in their 401Ks.
- Jobs. On the vital jobs front, the unemployment rate for December 2017, released in January 2018, is 4.1% on an overall downward trend since the election of President Trump.
- Regulations. In 2017, 22 old regulations were cut for every 1 new regulation added.
- Energy. Opened up ANWR for reasonable oil exploration. Moved ahead with Keystone pipeline. Brought back coal industry.
Foreign Policy. In foreign policy, President Trump took decisive action to bolster America’s security and leadership in the world.
- Syria. President Trump was decisive in dealing with Syria’s use of chemical weapons against its own people. Helpless men, women, and children were brutally choked to death. The president ordered a military attack on Shayrat air base near Homs. Subsequently, 59 Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles, launched from the destroyers USS Porter and USS Ross in the eastern Mediterranean, sent a clear signal to Syria that America would not tolerate the use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians.
- ISIS. President Trump moved decisively to remove and eliminate the threat of ISIS to America. President Trump gave U. S. military commanders and troops on the ground full authority to defeat ISIS and their hateful ideology. ISIS strongholds in both Raqqah (former ISIS capital) and Mosul have fallen. The end of the ISIS Caliphate scourge seems near, further protecting Americans at home, and other freedom-loving people around the world.
- North Korea. Another threat, the threat of North Korea, with its potential for nuclear-tipped ICBMs, potentially arrayed against America’s homeland and our military forces on Guam, appears to be diminished now. No doubt this is due to President Trump’s tough words and his strong show of military force with three aircraft carrier strike groups off the North Korean peninsula.
The Old Mainstream Media – Journalism is Out, Fake News is In
- The old mainstream media continues to publish many stories that are questionable and sometimes turn out to be fake news.
- The old standards of real journalism seem to have been lost.
- There does not appear to be an attempt to fairly present both sides of a story or related stories. For example, they readily pursue unproven Trump Campaign – Russian collusion story, but they ignore potential Clinton pay-for-play stories and involvement in purchasing the Trump Dossier.
- The old mainstream media seems to be largely ignoring the potential DOJ and FBI activities (scandal?) to ignore Clinton wrong-doings before and during the presidential campaign and instead investigate Trump to thwart his election.
- Polls appear to still suffer from the problems they had during the 2016 presidential election. Are presidential approval numbers accurate?
The Democratic Party Continues to Resist President Trump
Democratic Party resistance includes:
- Voting against virtually every conservative bill that comes up in Congress.
- Blocking the president on many legislative solutions.
- Threatening to shut down the government over issues such as DACA.
- Threatening (and actually attempting) to impeach President Trump.
- Constantly calling Trump names. For example, they keep calling President Trump a racist.
- Constantly pursuing the Trump Campaign – Russian collusion hoax for which no evidence has been found.
- Taking President Trump to court over many Executive Orders. Trying to stop him in the Courts.
Who’s Winning? Who’s Running America Today?
President Trump is winning. Despite everything the Left is throwing at him, he is following through on his campaign promises and he is clearly in charge.
When Will the Left’s Resistance End?
As the Left continues to lose elections, political party donations, and credibility, they will gradually change. They are likely to be out in the political wilderness for some time. Eventually, they will go along with the American voters and realize their Leftist policies have been rejected by the American people.
Excitement Continues to Build for “More Great News for America”
A new book “More Great News for America” by Dr. Lameiro on polling, political forecasts, the upcoming Congressional elections, and key political issues and developments is coming soon! Importantly, Dr. Lameiro’s new book will answer the questions:
- Why were the 2016 presidential election polls so wrong and misleading?
- Why were Dr. Lameiro’s presidential election models, trends, predictions, and forecasts so accurate?
- What will happen to American political parties in the next few years?
- What will happen with the important political issues we face today?
- What will happen in the upcoming Congressional elections?
- What is the current early forecast for the 2020 presidential election?
History is taking place right before our eyes. Get a front row seat by reading “More Great News for America.”