President Trump Week One vs. the Uber Left – Who is Really Winning?
President Trump Week One is a study in rapid fire action and turning the nation toward conservative principles and policies. So far, it’s a long list of dramatic changes in policy direction from the failed progressive socialist agenda of Obama and Clinton to the traditional values of freedom and prosperity that built America into the greatest nation on the face of the earth.
In parallel with President Trump’s decisive “Make America Great Again” actions, the uber left sore losers continue to complain about their stunning electoral defeats. Defeats that range from the obvious defeat of Clinton in the presidential election, to the defeats in the House and Senate, to the defeats in the Governor and State Legislative races, all the way to defeats in local races across America. Trump won in about 2600 counties of the approximately 3100 counties across the nation. Trump won in the Electoral College decisively. Apparently, there are even some studies that suggest Trump might have won the popular vote as well, if it were not for millions of potentially illegal immigrant voters casting votes against Trump.
Let’s look at Trump’s first week in office and his accomplishments. Then, let’s compare them to the uber left’s activities: whining and complaining, protests and riots, stonewalling and roadblocks in Congress, as well as their continued fake news in the OLD Main Stream Media (OMSM), and the debate to select a new DNC chairperson.
President Trump Week One – 19 Bold and Decisive Actions Taken
President Trump’s first week in office is not yet complete and he has already demonstrated his bold and decisive leadership style. Let’s look at some of the actions he has already taken:
- On Inauguration Day itself, President Trump wasted no time getting down to work. He ordered Federal Agencies to cut the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare.
- Specifically, he ordered agencies: “… to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”
- The order appears to refer to the Affordable Care Act and appears to waive the so-called ObamaCare penalty.
- In another order, President Trump put into effect a hiring freeze on new Federal workers with one exception, the military.
- Trump also reinstated the Mexico City Policy that bans Federal funds from being spent on international agencies that promote or perform abortions. This is a pro-life policy originally put in place by President Ronald Reagan in 1984.
- Trump signed an order that the U. S. will withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal.
- Trump signed orders facilitating the Keystone XL Pipeline and the Dakota Access Pipeline.
- Trump signed orders related to the pipeline orders:
- For expediting the environmental permit process
- For streamlining the manufacturing permit process
- Giving permission to the Commerce Department to utilize steel made in the USA for building the pipelines
- Named Ajit Pai as the new Federal Communications Commission Chairman. He is a free market proponent who will likely roll back net neutrality as quickly as possible
- Made the White House website English language only. All Spanish language was removed.
- Talked with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and invited him to meet in February. Solidified his positive relationship with Israel and future cooperation.
- Talked with Egyptian President Sisi and discussed military support for the war on terrorism and economic support. Discussed future meeting arrangements.
- Reaffirmed his pledge to cut both personal and corporate taxes that will likely boost take home pay of millions of Americans and facilitate the creation of new jobs in America.
- Signaled he would name a great new Supreme Court nominee next week.
- Met with the Big 3 Auto Maker CEOs and pushed for more U.S. manufacturing. He stressed he would cut regulations and taxes to encourage jobs and growth.
- Met with top union leaders and was met with very positive support for his efforts to boost jobs.
- Signaled China that it doesn’t believe China should be allowed to annex international waters for its own use.
- Warned Chicago to fix the carnage in their city or he would send in the Feds. Used Twitter to send the warning.
- Trump signed an Executive Order authorizing building a wall between the U. S. and Mexico. It also ends “catch-and-release” policies and prioritizes deportations of immigrants who break U. S. laws.
- Trump signed another Executive Order to withhold Federal grant money to Sanctuary States and Sanctuary Cities that harbor illegal immigrants.
- Trump ordered Secretary of Homeland Security to publish weekly a list of crimes committed by illegal immigrants and the Sanctuary Cities or other jurisdictions that failed to honor the corresponding detainers for those aliens.
- Trump signaled on Twitter that he will order a major Voter Fraud Study. It will likely be overseen by Attorney General Jeff Sessions and will focus on things like illegal immigrants voting and ballots cast in the name of dead voters.
The Uber Left Sore Losers – Ridiculous Activities that Will Not Change the Presidential Election Results
Since the presidential election, the uber left has undertaken the following activities to little or no avail:
- Lots of whining and complaining
- Used play doh, coloring books, safe spaces, etc. to ease their loss of the presidential election
- Rioting after the election – Went away after a few days
- Attempts to recount the election results by Jill Stein and others – Didn’t impact the election results
- Attempts to intimidate, coerce, and cajole Presidential Electors – Didn’t change the election results. Ironically, Clinton lost 5 Electoral Votes and Trump lost only 2 Electoral Votes.
- Approval ratings and fake news – Why do the media continue to cite polls that oversample Democrats? It didn’t work before the election. Don’t they want to re-build their credibility?
- Inauguration Day protests and rioting – Didn’t change the election results.
- Women’s March on Washington for the protection of their “rights” – What rights? Did they vote in the election? What are they are protesting? What are they hoping to accomplish? What did they actually accomplish?
- The choice of a new DNC Chairperson – They still don’t seem to understand why they lost the election.
President Trump vs. Uber Left – Who is Winning?
That’s easy. President Trump!
Invite Dr. Lameiro to Speak to Your Group Today
Dr. Lameiro correctly predicted the historic and critical presidential election of 2016 in his prophetic book Great News for America. That book was written in 2015 and launched in January 2016. It predicted a new American Constitutional Era, the Conservative Era, which has now started. It predicted the end of both the Republican and Democratic Parties as we have known them. It predicted the end of the mainstream media’s ability to impact the presidential election as we have known it in the past. It also predicted the rise of the new media as an influence in presidential elections.
Now, find out what’s coming next in America. The economy? The winners? The impacts on our culture? Do you know Dr. Lameiro’s 10 Major Trends for America and the World? They are coming shortly. Will you be ready for them?
Dr. Lameiro has been called the Nostradamus of election predictions by several different Talk Radio Hosts. He has also been called America’s #1 Political Analyst by another Talk Radio Host. Invite Dr. Lameiro to speak at your next event. Your participants will probably leave the event thinking about the future in a brand new way. Contact Dr. Lameiro today.