It Will be Trump vs Sanders in 2020 Presidential Election
It will be Trump vs Sanders in the 2020 Presidential Election. Importantly, it will be an historic and critical follow-through election to the 2016 breakthrough presidential election that ushered in the new Conservative Era.
Bernie Sanders appears to be gaining momentum in his race against all the other Democratic presidential contenders. His polling numbers in Iowa are improving and his margin over Elizabeth Warren is expanding.
Bernie Sanders seems to be attracting the socialists and socialist-leaning supporters in the Democratic Party. The traditional elements of the Democratic Party that used to support such candidates as Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton seem to be falling by the wayside.
Even the billionaires Michael Bloomberg and Tom Steyer can’t overcome Bernie Sander’s momentum. They don’t appear to be picking up the support of typical Democratic Party members. They are not emotionally connecting with even Left wing voters despite their Left wing rhetoric.
Bernie Sanders will likely pick up the pieces of an extremely divided Democratic Party that shows no signs of uniting behind one candidate.
The #1 Issue in the 2020 Presidential Election Will be Socialism
In President Trump’s 2019 State of the Union Address, he said:
“Here, in the United States, we are alarmed by new calls to adopt socialism in our country. America was founded on liberty and independence — not government coercion, domination, and control. We are born free, and we will stay free. Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.”
Recently, the Trump Presidential Campaign indicated that it believes that Bernie Sanders is the Democratic front runner.
We can expect that President Trump will focus his campaign against Bernie Sanders primarily on Bernie Sander’s support for socialism and socialist policies.
Bernie Sander’s, in turn, can be expected to push for socialism throughout America.
What are Some False Arguments that Will be Used For Socialism?
- Socialism will eliminate income inequality
- Socialism will eliminate the poor
- Socialism will eliminate corporate greed
- Socialism will eliminate injustice and unfairness
- Socialism will meet all the needs of citizens and non-citiczens
- Socialism will become a Big Government Santa Claus giving everyone all the freebies they want
What are Some of the True Arguments that Favor Freedom and Capitalism?
- Capitalism provides more Freedom and prosperity than socialism can ever produce
- Capitalism creates wealth, while socialism never creates wealth but rather consumes wealth by heavy taxation
- Capitalism encourages people to be creative and innovative, while socialism focuses on regulating people and their activities and stifling creativity and innovation
- Capitalism encourages peaceful cooperation and teamwork in the marketplace and around the nation, while socialism results in discord within industries, shortages, rationing, and waiting lines for goods and services
- Capitalism encourages free and fair trade among nations and fosters peace and cooperation among nations, while socialism breeds distrust, and often violence and revolution
- Capitalism encourages free, peaceful, and voluntary cooperation, while socialism needs to resort to force, coercion, and sometimes violence, torture and even murder to control their citizens.
Learn about these Arguments and Many Others in Dr. Lameiro’s Just Released Book – “Real World Socialism”
Many candidates this year are pushing socialist policies and outright socialism for America. President Trump said America will never be a socialist nation! The debate for the future of America – Freedom and Capitalism vs. socialism – has begun. The Trump vs Sanders presidential race will be the centerpiece of this historic debate.
In contrast to candidates who are pushing for socialism, conservatives in stark contrast are defending our Constitution, the Rule of Law, Freedom, morality, peace and prosperity.
Real World Socialism is a comprehensive, tour de force of the history of socialism, including the many variations and names it has taken on over the centuries, as well as how socialism has failed miserably in both theory and practice. It also highlights the reasons socialists argue for socialist planning and policies, and why those arguments collapse in the real world. Real World Socialism also presents the main powerful reasons why freedom, free markets, and capitalism are far superior to socialism.
Real World Socialism is a perfect gift for high school and college students that have to put up with Marxist and socialist teachers and professors attempting to indoctrinate them with socialist and communist ideas.
Click here for more information on Real World Socialism.