Is Trump Changing the World – North Korea, South Korea, and the Nobel Peace Prize?
South Korean President Moon Jae-in told a group of leaders in South Korea recently that President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to denuclearize the Korean peninsular and to unify the countries of North Korea and South Korea.
For more than 50 years, North Korea and South Korea have been bitter enemies. The Korean War in fact never ended in a formal unconditional victory for the United States or South Korea. It ended in an armistice, that is, a ceasefire.
Now, for the first time, we see both Korean leaders standing side-by-side and talking peace.
Time will tell if the North Korean leader is trying to buy time to finish developing a nuclear ICBM capability with the ability to strike American cities. But, it appears the reconciliation might be sincere and peace might finally be at hand. If this happens, Trump will make profound progress in the history of peaceful nuclear diplomacy. Just think American presidents for decades have attempted to negotiate true peace with the communist dictators of North Korea, only to be rebuffed.
Is Trump Changing the Middle East – Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Israel?
Turning to another part of the world, the Middle East, is Trump changing the geopolitical structure, organization, and dynamics of this turbulent region? The answer is an unequivocal YES. Look at what has happened recently and in the last few days:
- Syria – Syria has been placed on notice that the world under American leadership will not tolerate the brutal use of chemical weapons against innocent citizens – men, women, and children. With two targeted and effective military strikes on Syria, a red line has been drawn in the sand and Trump will not allow Syria to cross it.
- Iran – Trump and his tough foreign policy team of Secretary Mike Pompeo at State and John Bolton, Trump’s National Security Advisor, are currently leaning to ending the terrible Iran nuclear agreement brokered by Obama along with several other nations – and never properly approved by the Senate in a treaty vote.
- Saudi Arabia – In a move toward clear support for Trump’s foreign policy, “Saudi Arabia’s crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, 32, said Israelis have a right to their ‘own land’ — and compared Iran’s Supreme Leader to Hitler — in a wide-ranging interview this week.” This according to Reuters. Please see Note 1 for reference.
- Saudi Arabia – The Crown Prince also took the Palestinians to task for failing to negotiate an agreement that Trump is trying to broker between Israel and Palestine.
- Israel – Announced today (Monday, April 30, 2018) an unprecedented intelligence “find” showing that Iran consistently and brazenly lied to the world about its efforts to design, produce, and test an ICBM nuclear capability. This announcement (that has been shared with and verified by the United States) all but ends any chance President Trump will not end the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal.
- Israel – Might finally find a peace agreement and relative security on its 70th year anniversary of its founding on May 14, 1948.
Hosts and Producers – You Can Now Schedule an Interview with Dr. Lameiro Quickly and Easily
No need to go through a busy publicist and risk a delayed response. You now have these choices:
- Click on the Contact button here
- Click on the Contact button on the navigation bar on any web page on this website
- If you already have Dr. Lameiro’s office phone number, send a text message to it and get a nearly instantaneous answer (often in less than 10 minutes!)
- If you already have Dr. Lameiro’s office email address, send a quick email message and you will get a fast response (often in less than 1 hour!)
Save time. You can schedule an interview with Dr. Lameiro quickly and easily right now.
For More Information
For more information on presidential approval ratings, the 2018 Congressional elections, and polling, please read More Great News for America.
More Great News for America makes eight new, bold, and powerful predictions about the political parties and their future viability; the actual upcoming Congressional elections; the makeup of the new House of Representatives and Senate; and achieving or not achieving the Trump agenda. It also looks ahead to the upcoming presidential election with an early forecast.
More Great News for America also explains how and why the good guys win in the end, and forecasts four major, highly significant and truly profound, religious and cultural trends of the coming new Conservative Era: the Return to Faith in God, the Renaissance of Reason, the Restoration of Education, and the Rebirth of Morality, Freedom, Peace, and Prosperity.
This book explains the differences between, and the relationship among polls, models, trends, predictions, forecasts, and predictive analytics without boring readers with any complex mathematical and statistical details. It answers the compelling questions why the polls were so wrong and misleading in the 2016 presidential election, and why Dr. Lameiro’s models, trends, predictions, and forecasts were so accurate. Fortunately for readers, the answers are plain and simple and don’t require rocket science to explain or to understand.
Note 1 – Gregg Re, Fox News, “Saudi Arabia’s crown prince slams Obama’s Iran nuclear deal, backs Israel’s right to exist,” April 2, 2018, http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/03/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-slams-obamas-iran-nuclear-deal-backs-israels-right-to-exist.html .