Russian Indictments are Good News for President Trump
Last Friday, the Special Counsel Robert Mueller issued Russian indictments. Specifically, he indicted 13 Russians and 3 Russian companies for their alleged interference before and after the 2016 presidential election.
Their alleged purpose was to sow discord into the U. S. political system and into the 2016 presidential election. According to the indictment, their efforts began in or around 2014 (before Trump was even a declared presidential candidate).
The defendants allegedly did all the following:
- Posted derogatory information about a number of candidates,
- Made expenditures for the 2016 presidential election without proper regulatory disclosure,
- Failed to register as foreign agents carrying out political activities in the United States, and
- Obtained visas through false and fraudulent statements.
Russian Indictments Allege Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Identity Theft Activity
According to the Russian indictments, defendants also allegedly:
- “created thematic group pages on social media sites, particularly on the social media platforms Facebook and Instagram,”
- “controlled numerous Twitter accounts designed to appear as if U.S. personas or groups controlled them,”
- were involved in illegally using Social Security Numbers, driver’s licenses, and fake IDs, as well as
- controlled hundreds of web-based email accounts, and
- opened PayPal accounts.
In their various activities, the defendants also posed as U. S. persons “without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.”
Russian Indictments Show Russians Acting Independently of Trump and Trump’s Campaign
Since the indictments show the Russians allegedly communicated with “unwitting individuals” in the Trump campaign, there is no indication of a Trump campaign – Russian collusion that many on the Left have been claiming for about 16 months.
Importantly, the indictments indicate the Russians worked against multiple presidential candidates, apparently in an attempt to sow discord and confusion and possibly try to dishearten Americans about their political system.
Another interesting fact appears to be that the Russians supported both pro-Trump and anti-Trump rallies after his election. The Russians appeared to be in the business of causing trouble more than anything else.
As of now, there is still no evidence, or substantiated leak, or other information, of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians.
Russian Indictments Don’t Allege any Real Impact on the Presidential Election Results
For all their alleged trouble-making and shenanigans, there is no apparent impact on the 2016 presidential election. In other words, the Russians probably wasted their time and money.
Excitement Continues to Build for “More Great News for America”
A new book “More Great News for America” by Dr. Lameiro on polling, political forecasts, the upcoming Congressional elections, and key political issues and developments is coming soon! Importantly, Dr. Lameiro’s new book will answer the questions:
- Why were the 2016 presidential election polls so wrong and misleading?
- Why were Dr. Lameiro’s presidential election models, trends, predictions, and forecasts so accurate?
- What will happen to American political parties in the next few years?
- What will happen with the important political issues we face today?
- What will happen in the upcoming Congressional elections?
- What is the current early forecast for the 2020 presidential election?
History is taking place right before our eyes. Get a front row seat by reading “More Great News for America.”
Coming soon! It looks like the new book will be out the week of Washington’s birthday. It will feature eight bold and powerful new predictions and many important political insights.