Russian Collusion – A Political Diet with More Empty Calories
Another week and a another story about possible Russian collusion by the Trump campaign, it truly is getting a bit old and monotonous! It is a steady political diet of empty calories.
What’s the Latest Narrative about Russian Collusion with the Trump Campaign?
- Donald Trump, Jr. was lured to a meeting with a Russian lawyer presumably because they might have some negative information on the Clinton presidential campaign.
- It turns out that there was no negative information on the Clinton campaign to share with Donald Jr.
- Instead, apparently the Russian lawyer wanted to lobby for the repeal of the 2012 Magnitsky Act that punishes Russians who violate human rights by seizing assets and denying entry in the U.S. (Note – Putin had responded to this act by cutting off baby adoptions.)
Russian Collusion – Another Nothing Burger
The bottom line is simple. Another story about another non event.
- No negative information about the Clinton campaign was exchanged.
- Just another lobbyist seeking to lobby for her cause.
- No Russian collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.
- Another nothing burger in the long, steady stream of nothing burger stories from a media that wants to block the Trump agenda.
For More Information
For more information, please visit Dr. Lameiro’s Great News for America website and read his weekly blog posts, articles, and order his books. Dr. Lameiro’s books are available in print and Kindle editions and are available from Amazon and other book retailers.
Dr. Lameiro is a top flight speaker that audiences resonate with. Listen, learn and even laugh at some of his surprising insights and uncanny forecasts of future political and economic events. Please contact Dr. Lameiro at least two to three months before your next keynote speaking event to assure getting on his calendar.
Contact Dr. Lameiro also for customized political and economic projects and forecasts. For quick analysis right now, Dr. Lameiro is generally available by phone for consultations and discussions.