It Will Be President Trump – Despite the Polls, the Media, and the Elite!
At precisely 12 noon on January 20th, 2017, President Trump will be sworn into office as the 45th President of the United States of America. The historic and critical presidential election of 2016 will officially come to an end after a hard fought and tough victory over both the Establishment Republican Party, the Establishment Democratic Party, the no longer mainstream media, and countless polls proclaiming the loser would win.
The elite, the media, and the polling experts will be in shock the day after Election Day. They will be in denial on Inauguration Day. They will lament their loss of The White House for years to come.
The Socialist Party will struggle to arise from the ashes of the Democratic Party, relegated after this presidential election to the status of a minority party for the next two generations.
The Conservative Populist Party will emerge from the remnants of the Republican Party strong and vibrant and ready to take on the challenges of the 21st century at last.
America will have spoken decisively. President Trump will have a rock solid mandate for Making America Great Again!
Why Must We Take the Polls with a Giant Grain of Salt?
Simply put and in my view, the polls are not adequately modeling the electorate and are not capturing in their polls the true election dynamics of this historic and critical presidential election of 2016. That’s assuming, too, that they truly seek accurate poll results. It’s possible, some polls are even done with a view toward influencing the electorate, depressing turnout, and obtaining the results they have in mind.
Recall Brexit. In that important British referendum, the United Kingdom voted to exit the European Union. The media and the elites pushed to stay in the European Union. The polls confirmed their stance, indicating Brexit would fail. Of course, we now know that the polls were wrong, predicting the exact opposite of reality. Brexit passed.
Some Reasons Why Polls are Probably Off. Here is a more detailed list of why I think the polls are off:
- Underlying models do not adequately represent the current electorate.
- Voter Turnout for Trump is under counted for a variety of reasons.
- Voter Intensity for Trump is very high.
- Voter Intensity for Clinton is very low.
- Long Range Voter Momentum has favored Trump for months.
- Dominant Issue of Peace including global terrorism, ISIS, illegal immigration, border security, sanctuary cities, law and order favor Trump’s positions.
- Dominant Issue of Prosperity including jobs, economic security, tax policies, income and GDP numbers favor Trump’s positions.
- Trump’s Optimistic Vision (built around the theme “Make America Great Again”) favors Trump.
- Impact of Political Party Realignments currently taking place favor Trump.
Put all these factors together, the polls are not capturing an accurate picture of the electorate. The polling models can be expected to be off by a fair amount.
What’s the Biggest Disconnect in this Election?
The Establishment in both parties are out of touch with the voters.
- Maybe, it comes about from non-competitive political races year after year.
- Maybe, it comes about from attending the same colleges and universities with the same professors who believe in the disproven ideas of Marxism.
- Maybe, it comes about from attending the same A-List cocktail parties in Washington.
- Maybe, it comes about from constantly fund-raising for the next election cycle and not doing their homework on the real issues.
- Maybe, it comes about from talking with billionaire donors that fund their campaigns and not having time to listen to their real constituents.
The biggest disconnect in this election is that many politicians continue to ignore the voters.
But, in America, voters are sovereign. They are sending a clear message to Washington this year to solve the problems facing America. They are sending a tough, no nonsense, strong leader to Washington. They are sending the General Patton of our day. They are sending President Trump.
For More Information on This Year’s Presidential Election plus All of My Ten Surprising Predictions
Please read my new book Great News for America. In it, I make ten surprising predictions that will probably come true before, during, and after the 2016 presidential election. I also discuss in Chapters 5 and 6 the political party realignments of the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. It’s available in a print edition from Amazon and other book sellers. It’s also available on Kindle and other e-book devices.