Will President Trump Win on Election Night? The Next Day? In Two Weeks? On December 14th? In January?
According to the polls, President Trump will lose the presidential election to Joe Biden. However, in my view, the polls continue to be wrong and President Trump will win with the following Electoral College outcome:
- President Trump – 348 Electoral Votes
- Joe Biden – 190 Electoral Votes
The real question with this election to me is not will President Trump win, but rather when will we know the results of the 56 separate presidential elections:
- That’s 50 State Elections + the DC election
- Plus, the two Congressional District Presidential Elections in Maine
- Plus, the three Congressional District Presidential Elections in Nebraska.
Maine and Nebraska allocate two Electoral Votes State-wide, plus one Electoral Vote by Congressional District for each of their respective Congressional Districts.
When will we know when President Trump is reelected?
What are the Potential Timeframes to Tabulate and Certify the Presidential Election Result?
Here’s a quick list of the most likely timeframes to learn the results of the presidential election:
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 on Election Night
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 on the day after Election Day
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 one week after Election Day, if voting in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan are slow to count mail-in ballots.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020, six days prior to the meeting of the Electoral College is the deadline for determining the resolution of any disputes about electors credentials – Electors must be certified by this deadline to vote in the Electoral College on December 14, 2020.
- Monday, December 14, 2020 when the Electoral College meets by State in their respective State Capitols
- In mid-January 2021, after the House and/or Senate meet to select the President and Vice President
What are the Potential Steps Needed to Tabulate and Certify the Presidential Election Results?
Here’s a quick list of some potential presidential election tabulation and certification scenarios:
- Trump wins in a landslide on Election Day and Biden concedes that night
- Trump wins in a landslide on Election Day and Biden doesn’t concede immediately
- Biden waits for a flood of last minute mail-in ballots and concedes two weeks later
- Biden waits for a flood of last minute mail-in ballots and declares victory two weeks later
- Trump and Biden litigate mail-in ballots in the State Courts of battleground States that might determine the Electoral College Vote
- Trump or Biden not satisfied with the State Courts takes their case to the Supreme Court where a 5 – 4 majority of Constitutional conservatives will have the job of picking the legitimate slate(s) of contested Electors.
- Electoral College meets on Monday, December 14, 2020 and neither Trump nor Biden get 270 Electoral Votes because some States’ results are still in litigation or are in recount processes and these States fail to certify their slates of Electors in time
- Neither Trump nor Biden get an Electoral College majority of 270 Electoral Votes on December 14, 2020
- Electoral College results in a tie vote of 269 – 269.
- House votes because Electoral College doesn’t pick a president. Uses the One State – One Vote method to pick a president
- House ties 25 States – 25 States. House fails to pick a President.
- Senate picks Vice President from the top 2 VP candidates, who then automatically becomes President
Will there be Anarchy, Rioting, and Violence between Election Day and a Delayed Selection of the President?
Of course, we hope not. But, many on the Left have spoken of anarchy in the streets to intimidate American voters into ousting Trump from office, if he wins reelection. Anarchy and violence might also occur if there is a long drawn out battle for the winner of the presidential election.
What is my Forecast?
Trump will easily win reelection. Voter turnout will be historic at over 135 Million voters. It will be obvious that President Trump has been reelected by Wednesday morning, November 4, 2020.
Joe Biden will concede on November 4, 2020 because litigation would be pointless and not likely to change the outcome.
The Democratic Party will shut down as a major political party in early 2021.
Bernie Sanders and AOC and other socialists in the Democratic Party will join the Socialist USA Party. The Socialist USA Party will remain a minority party.
The remaining Democratic Party members, along with John Kasich, Mitt Romney, and the remaining RINOs and Never-Trumpers, will come together and start a new party that is not socialist in its policies, but is more liberal than the current Democratic Party. They will give it a new name, such as the Progressive Republican Party.
Regarding potential post Election anarchy, rioting, and violence, I think it will be minor and shut down by President Trump and Governors on both sides of the aisle.
Real World Socialism – Understand the Top Political Issue of the 2020 Presidential Election
Dr. Lameiro correctly predicted in early 2019 that socialism would be the #1 political issue in 2020. Real World Socialism correctly discusses many of the socialist vs freedom battles we are witnessing in 2020. Importantly, Real World Socialism presents the main powerful reasons why freedom, free markets, and capitalism are far superior to socialism.
Real World Socialism is a comprehensive, tour de force of the history of socialism, including the many variations and names it has taken on over the centuries, as well as how socialism has failed miserably in both theory and practice. It also highlights the reasons socialists argue for socialist planning and policies, and why those arguments collapse in the real world.
Real World Socialism is a perfect gift for high school and college students that have to put up with Marxist and socialist teachers and professors, attempting to indoctrinate them with socialist and communist ideas.
Click here for more information on Real World Socialism.