Harris Biden Administration – Will It Happen?
The Harris Biden Administration is not likely to ever take place.
According to my Presidential forecast model, President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence will be reelected easily over former VP Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris with a landslide victory in the Electoral College.
Nevertheless, it is still worth taking a few minutes to consider what a socialist Harris Biden administration would look like. Let’s consider some important points.
Why Not Call It a Biden Harris Administration?
About 40% of Likely Voters in a Rasmussen poll think Biden has dementia. Another news site indicates 55% of voters think Biden is in the early stages of dementia. Plus, about 59% of Likely Voters think Biden will not make it through a four year term of office. If true, Biden is a placeholder for a potential President Kamala Harris because he would not be president for very long.
It makes sense to call it a Harris Administration as Kamala Harris did while campaigning in Arizona or a Harris-Biden Administration as Joe Biden did in Tampa FL if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both expect Biden to be president for only a short time.
[Source: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-vice-president-pick-dithering-liz-peek .]
[Source: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/short-timer-half-of-democrats-dont-think-biden-will-serve-all-four-years .]
[Source: https://greatnewsforamerica.com/harris-biden/ .]
Harris Biden Administration – What Policies to Expect?
Sen. Kamala Harris was the most radical member of the U.S. Senate in 2019 and was not able to win one presidential primary or caucus this year. Surprisingly, Joe Biden picked her as his running mate.
You can expect a President Harris (if she were ever able to hold that office) would attempt to place these socialist policies and programs and more into effect:
- The radical socialist $90 Trillion Green New Deal that would adversely impact our economy, our energy, transportation, travel, and food industries, as well as our existing home and building infrastructures with a view toward zero-energy emissions and the redistribution of American income.
- Elimination of all fracking
- Medicare-for-All and the elimination of 180,000,000 Americans’ private health insurance. The complete elimination of all private health care.
- Free dental care
- Free vision care
- Free abortion care
- Free end-of-life counseling
- Free assisted-suicide care
- New $4 Trillion tax Increase
- Elimination of the Trump Tax Cuts -Amounts to a significant tax increase on the middle class workers
- Support for Pro-Marxist Antifa and BLM anarchy and rioting in cities and suburbs around America
- Support for cutting police funding
- Support for eliminating bail for criminals
- Support for pro-criminal District Attorneys
- Return to Barack Obama’s foreign policy of “leading from behind” and “apologizing for America”
- Aggressive pro-abortion support
- Increased funding for Planned Parenthood
- Eliminate safeguards to protect against Voter Fraud
- Eliminate the Electoral College
- Support for guaranteed minimum income for all regardless of working or not
- Elimination of Free Speech and Free Press protections
- Elimination of Second Amendment Rights to Keep and Bear Arms
- Confiscation of guns from citizens
- Attempts to unionize all industries
- Support for a two-tiered justice system – one for the elite and one for regular citizens
- Reparations for slavery back to 1619.
The Complete Opposite of All Trump Administration Policies
To summarize, in policy after policy, and program after program, a Harris Biden Administration will implement and promote socialism in stark contrast to the Trump Administration’s promotion and protection of freedom and capitalism.
Expect vast differences in all four of these important areas:
- Tax Policy
- Regulatory Policy
- Fiscal Policy
- Monetary Policy
With a Trump victory, expect a return to greater freedom, economic growth, and prosperity. Under a Harris Biden socialist Administration, expect diminishing freedom, economic stagnation, and a quick road to economic bankruptcy.
Remember as I have often said, “socialism always leads to moral and economic bankruptcy.”
Real World Socialism – Understand the Top Political Issue of the 2020 Presidential Election
Dr. Lameiro correctly predicted in early 2019 that socialism would be the #1 political issue in 2020. Real World Socialism correctly discusses many of the socialist vs freedom battles we are witnessing in 2020. Importantly, Real World Socialism presents the main powerful reasons why freedom, free markets, and capitalism are far superior to socialism.
Real World Socialism is a comprehensive, tour de force of the history of socialism, including the many variations and names it has taken on over the centuries, as well as how socialism has failed miserably in both theory and practice. It also highlights the reasons socialists argue for socialist planning and policies, and why those arguments collapse in the real world.
Real World Socialism is a perfect gift for high school and college students that have to put up with Marxist and socialist teachers and professors, attempting to indoctrinate them with socialist and communist ideas.
Click here for more information on Real World Socialism.